The Grand Event Center: The Grand Event Center serves Grandview Heights, The Ohio State University, downtown Columbus, and surrounding communities as a premier event destination. The conveniently located center can host intimate social events or professional meetings for 50 to 100 people, or grand receptions serving up to 300.
The Grand Event Center boasts an award-winning culinary team and an Executive Chef who provides thoughtful and tantalizing cuisine. Walls of natural light surround the 4500 sq ft Ballroom, which opens to an outdoor courtyard and fire pit. Guests can access the center conveniently from St Rte 315, and enjoy ample on-site parking, adjacent Courtyard Marriott and Hyatt Place hotels, and restaurants and entertainment at Grandview Yard.
The Grand Event Center is also located within 1 mile of Columbus’ top entertainment districts including the Arena District, downtown Columbus, the University District, and the Short North.
General Manager: Melissa Spiers
- The Grand Ballroom is flooded with natural light and spectacularly decorated with unique lighting features for a truly magical evening event
- Impeccable on-site catering featuring customizable cuisine created by a leading class chef
- Spacious, divisible event space, perfect for a round table discussion to a corporate holiday party
- Cozy, outdoor patio features an inviting fire pit and ample seating
- Overnight accommodations are within walking distance
- Complimentary parking is in the adjacent garage
- 2022 award winner for both the Knot Best of Weddings AND Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards
Director of Catering, The Grand Event Center
“After 15 years in Hospitality, I love that every day is different. Whether you are negotiating a contract, planning an event, or communicating with your team, you can always expect the unexpected. Through these experiences, I’ve learned how to listen more, develop trust and build character, all of which are vital components for success.”