The Grand Event Center 820 Goodale Boulevard Columbus, OH 43212 USA (614) 453-4300 i Visit the website
The Grand Event Center serves Grandview Heights, The Ohio State University, downtown Columbus, and surrounding communities. The conveniently located center can host intimate social events or professional meetings for 50 to 100 people, or grand receptions serving up to 300.
The Grand Event Center boasts a full-service kitchen and customizable catering by an Executive Chef. Walls of natural light surround the 4500 sq ft Ballroom which opens to an outdoor courtyard and fire pit. Guests can access the center conveniently from St Rte 315, and enjoy ample on-site parking, adjacent Courtyard Marriott and Hyatt Place hotels, and restaurants and entertainment at Grandview Yard.
The Grand Event Center is also located within 1 mile of Columbus’ top entertainment districts including the Arena District, downtown Columbus, the University District, and the Short North.
- Located at 820 Goodale Boulevard at the corner of Goodale and Yard Street
- 13,000 sq ft
- 4,500 sq ft Ballroom seats up to 250 people classroom style or 300 for receptions
- 18’ high ceilings
- Natural light surrounds Ballroom on 2 sides
- Opens to outdoor courtyard with fire pit and seating for 100 people
- 3 meeting / break-out rooms total 2400 sq ft to accommodate 150 people, or 50 in each
- 1 pre-function social area
- Reception Area
- Full-service kitchen and catering with an Executive Chef
- Traditional event/banquet menu to serve variety of tastes and styles with opportunities to customize
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary parking in adjacent 500-space garage
Please email to inquire about booking your meeting or reception.
Kate Vondenhuevel – Sales and Catering Manager, The Grand Event Center
Kate has a true passion for hospitality. She loves working closely with clients to help create and execute memorable events.