President and Founder
It’s no surprise that Charles’ favorite hobby is building things with his hands. After all, he’s built Columbus Hospitality Management from modest beginnings in 1998 to the vibrant and flourishing company it is today. As Founder and President, Charles’ business is people. Whether it’s personally ensuring that each guest has the absolute best experience possible by literally giving the French cuff links off this shirt to a businessman in-need (ask him about it) or hiring the absolute best staff around, Charles created Columbus Hospitality Management based on places, but rooted in people.
Charles’ experience in the industry not only poised him to found Columbus Hospitality Management on a people-centric philosophy, but it was working in the industry that introduced him to his wife, Lindsey, who was also in the business. They have two children, Christopher and Jessica.
- Certified Hotel Administrator
- Certified Tourism Ambassador
- Served on the board of The American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Former two-term President of The Ohio Hotel and Lodging Association
- Served as Chair of The Greater Columbus Lodging Council
- Served as executive board member of Experience Columbus