Chief Operating Officer
“I love having the opportunity to make a difference every day in the life of a guest or an associate. It’s truly our people who breathe the life into all of the assets we manage.”
As a 24 year veteran of the hospitality industry, Kathyrn has extensive experience and proven results in sales and marketing as well as operations of select and full-service hotels, independent boutique hotels and upscale conference centers. She was recognized as GM of the Year in Columbus by the Ohio Hotel and Lodging Association in 2009, and was recognized nationally as General Manager of the Year for the Crowne Plaza brand in 2010. Kathyrn approaches each day with laser focus on exceeding guest expectations, both internal and external, while delivering the return on investment our owners expect. What really excites Kathyrn is the ability to mentor others to reach their full potential. She was blessed to have tremendous leaders throughout her entire career, and loves to pay it forward.
In her spare time, she loves to cook new culinary creations with her favorite “sous chef”, her husband, Shawn, and send her son care packages, who is attending Liberty University. Kathyrn’s favorite place to be is outside, whether soaking up the sun with a great book, taking a walk with her canine companion, Sampson, or riding her pink cruiser bike around the neighborhood, complete with bell and wicker basket.
- Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees for the Ohio Hotel and Lodging Association
- Board of Directors of the American Hotel and Lodging Association
- The Ohio State University Hospitality Management Advisory Board
- Certified Hotel Administrator
- Graduate of the IAHI Global Leadership Institute
- Graduate of Leadership Columbus
- Certified Tourism Ambassador for the Greater Columbus Region